Tech Mahindra, a global information technology company, are looking to recruit future leaders with a particular interest in IT service delivery and digital technology, a positive attitude and the hunger to learn. This role is an excellent opportunity for training and a great first step into a successful technology and management career.
The goal of our programme is to develop the next generation technology leaders at Tech Mahindra. You’ll be joining as a Graduate Associate, along with other ambitious graduates, where you will be given the scope to develop your technical skills and make a contribution to delivering IT services to our end customers. This varied and exciting role requires an enthusiastic and outgoing approach.
Learning and mentoring
Upon joining, you will undergo both classroom and on the job training and you will be supported by experienced colleagues and managers at Tech Mahindra. You may be required to undergo training on one or more tracks such as programing language, application software, business analysis, project management or any other technology related area.
Key responsibilities during the training period
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of Tech Mahindra and specific service offerings
- Learn our software development and support methodologies
- Further enhance your skills in programing
- Obtain an all-round knowledge of how to operate in a global IT services company and position yourself to choose a more specialised role
Working hours: 9 –5.30pm, may vary depending on client and project requirements.
What we are looking for
- Must have knowledge of any programing language
- Must possess passion for technology
- A valid UK or EU passport or Indefinite Leave to remain in the UK
- Availability and willingness to travel to client sites across UK on short or long term assignments
Degree in science, engineering or technology stream with 2:1 or above. Degree in computer science or software engineering would be an added advantage, but its not a qualifying criteria.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
- electronic and electrical engineering
How to apply
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those selected for interview will be contacted after application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Location||London · North West England · South East England · South West England|
|Additional location information||It may be possible to place some people in other locations as well|