Tech Mahindra, a global information technology company, are looking to recruit pro-active graduates with a particular interest in sales, a positive attitude and the hunger to learn. This role is an excellent opportunity for training and a great first step into a successful technology sales and management career.
The goal of our programme is to develop the next generation of executives at Tech Mahindra. You’ll be joining as a Graduate Sales Associate, along with other ambitious graduates, where you will be given the scope to bring in new business and assist the company in expanding our client base. You will be responsible for generating and nurturing technology sales opportunities through sales & marketing efforts. This is a varied and exciting role that requires an enthusiastic and outgoing approach.
This position offers the opportunity to really kick-start your career as you will be able to set the pace for your career development, and will be part of a progressive, high performance culture. Joining the Graduate Sales and Management Programme will take and train you through your start in sales and help you develop into a full-fledged member of our core sales business team. On successful completion of our graduate programme, you will be promoted to the level of Sales Manager, and be fully equipped to develop a lasting career in sales and management at Tech Mahindra.
Learning and mentoring
Upon joining, you will undergo both classroom and on the job training, to get up to speed on all aspects of sales at Tech Mahindra. The program would include learning about sales & marketing techniques, customer interactions and technology offerings.
You will also have the opportunity to travel to India, all expenses covered, for up to six weeks of training alongside your fellow graduate associates.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of Tech Mahindra, our service offerings and our clients (training will be provided)
- Generate new business leads by identifying and contacting potential customers
- Engage clients over the phone, rekindle and develop new business relationships
- Regular liaison and management of client accounts
- Tracking sales pipeline, raising quotes and invoicing
- Working on sales proposals and placing orders
Why work at Tech Mahindra
- A great place to learn on the job
- Be a part of fast growing, fast paced organization
- Early leadership opportunities for high achievers
- Competitive salary and benefits
Working Hours: 9 – 5.30pm
Scheme duration: one year
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.2 billion company with 115,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 830 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2015 List.
We are part of the USD 17.8 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
- A keen interest and desire to succeed in a sales role
- Passion for technology
- Strong communication skills, with an engaging phone presence
- Ability to multi-task and manage own time effectively
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, achieving a 2:1 level or above (or equivalent)
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Number of vacancies: 10
To apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter, explaining why you would be suited to the role, via the Apply button.
Please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those selected for an interview will be contacted after application.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 12/04/2018