TEKsystems are looking for ambitious individuals to join their Graduate Recruiter Programme.
You will be working with market leading clients in a wide variety of industry sectors, providing them with tailored IT staffing solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Market research
- Business development and account management
- Management of senior stakeholder relationships
- Defining creative recruitment strategies
- Candidate generation and management
- Advising clients on talent management strategies
- Commercial and contract negotiations
Successful candidates can expect
- Competitive starting salaries and generous commission and bonus schemes
- A market leading training and development programme
- A structured path of career progression with clear criteria for promotion
- Significant management and leadership opportunities
- A dynamic, high-performance culture
- Stock plans and annual incentive trips
Over 90% of our staff join the business at graduate/entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. We employ the best candidates in the market place and train and develop them to take advantage of the limitless opportunities that exist within the business.
What we are looking for
We look for ambitious individuals who are able to demonstrate high levels of drive, determination and creativity.
Degree or sales experience
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
Commission, bonuses, trips, lunch clubs, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, company iphone, laptop
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment