Your key responsibilities will include:
- Market research
- Business development and account management
- Management of senior stakeholder relationships
- Defining creative recruitment strategies
- Candidate generation and management
- Advising clients on Talent Management strategies
- Commercial and contract negotiations
Our dedicated Learning & Development Team will work with you from day one of your employment and will continue to support you through a combination of classroom based training, one to one coaching and mentoring throughout every stage of your career within TEKsystems.
As a Recruiter, you will immediately be enrolled on our training programme 'The Academy’ fast tracking your career and equipping you with the tools you need to develop and exceed even your own expectations. All our new starters are part of a structured 12 month training programme where you will learn about all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business, building relationships with clients, negotiating, overcoming challenges and much more.
To ensure you are getting the best from The Academy, you will be partnered with a mentor who will oversee your career development and provide 1 to 1 coaching on an ongoing basis.
You will be working with market leading clients in a wide variety of industry sectors, providing them with tailored IT Staffing Solutions.
Successful candidates can expect:
- Competitive starting salaries and generous commission and bonus schemes
- A market leading training and development programme
- A structured path of career progression with clear criteria for promotion
- Significant management and leadership opportunities
- A dynamic, high-performance culture
- Stock plans and annual incentive trips
Over 90% of our staff join the business at graduate/entry level and are given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career and earning potential. We employ the best candidates in the market place and train and develop them to take advantage of the limitless opportunities that exist within the business.
Additional benefits include:
- Lunch clubs
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company iPhone
Corporate social responsibility
We take pride in being a responsible business and have a comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility programme (CSR). We work with charities across our region and build partnerships with our local communities through volunteering and mentoring. Our CSR activities are a great way to get involved, help others and network with colleagues.
What we are looking for
- A strong record of achievement (could be academics/sport/internships/part time work)
- A desire to want to stand out from your peers
- Experience of setting and achieving personal goals
- A winning attitude
- Experience in beating the competition
- Ability to learn from your mistakes
- We look for ambitious individuals who are able to demonstrate high levels of drive, determination and creativity.
Degree or sales experience
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Covid-19 update: Allegis Group is monitoring the situation closely and will keep all applicants updated with any changes to the current recruitment process. For the moment we are still recruiting for our 2020 intake and look forward to receiving your application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30 June 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30 June 2020