TEKsystems is hiring our next generation of Recruitment consultants and we are looking for Trainee Recruiters to join us in our Manchester office. These are full-time, permanent positions with the benefit of a comprehensive, 12 month, structured training and development programme.
The Academy is how we support our new starters in the first 12 months of their recruitment career. There is no pass or fail, and The Academy isn't linked to your promotions or pay. All promotions and pay are directly related to your individual performance.
It is a structured 12-month programme blending classroom based learning, workshops, role plays, online sessions and one-to-one coaching, and you will train alongside other new starters from across our European offices. As part of The Academy you will have the opportunity to spend a day in one of our European offices (including Brussels, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Paris, Stockholm, Utrecht).
Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role focused on delivering excellence to your clients and candidates. You need a lot of energy and drive to be successful and you get out what you put in. Work hard and you will see your performance rewarded in your pay. No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships
- Sourcing business opportunities and leads to generate new clients
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients
- Screening and interviewing
- Negotiating offers and terms of business
- Developing a mini business for you to grow and build a team around
- Full training
- Ongoing career development
- Fast track career progression
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly celebration lunches for achieving targets
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Miami/Dubai)
- Gym allowance
- Friday socials
- Stunning offices
- Regular charity events
- Company sports teams
- Opportunity to manage your own team
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
Corporate social responsibility
We take pride in being a responsible business and have a comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility programme (CSR). We work with charities across our region and build partnerships with our local communities through volunteering and mentoring. Our CSR activities are a great way to get involved, help others and network with colleagues.
What we are looking for
- A strong record of achievement (could be academics/sport/internships/part time work)
- A desire to want to stand out from your peers
- Experience of setting and achieving personal goals
- A winning attitude
- Experience in beating the competition
- Ability to learn from your mistakes
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Commission, bonuses, trips, lunch clubs, private healthcare, subsidised gym membership, company iphone, laptop
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Covid-19 update: Allegis Group is monitoring the situation closely and will keep all applicants updated with any changes to the current recruitment process. For the moment we are still recruiting for our 2020 intake and look forward to receiving your application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 April 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29 April 2021