An award winning 12-month training academy
We are offering full-time, permanent positions which includes a very comprehensive 12-month programme, designed to prepare you for a future leadership role in our business. It is a blend of classroom-based learning and on-the-job learning, teaching you both the theoretical and practical skills for a successful career in staffing solutions. Our programme is delivered by a dedicated in-house team of learning and development professionals, and you will also have a mentor who will coach you on a one-to-one basis.
Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role focused on delivering excellence to your clients and candidates. You need a lot of energy and drive to be successful and you get out what you put in. Work hard and you will see your performance rewarded in your pay. No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships
- Sourcing business opportunities and leads to generate new clients
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients
- Screening and interviewing
- Negotiating offers and terms of business
- Developing a mini business for you to grow and build a team around
Life at Allegis Group
Our people are everything to us, and if you work hard, you can expect to be looked after for your entire career. Join us and you can expect to earn enough to:
- Save for a deposit for your first property
- Own more than one property
- Enjoy several long haul holidays per year
- Regularly dine in top flight restaurants
- Support your family
- Never have to worry about money
We drive a high performance culture, and we believe in playing to win. The leadership team is strong, and we support every individual to achieve their goals and dreams. We are a friendly and sociable bunch who enjoy regular team and company events.
Corporate social responsibility
We take pride in being a responsible business and have a comprehensive Corporate social responsibility programme (CSR). We work with charities across our region and build partnerships with our local communities through volunteering and mentoring. Our CSR activities are a great way to get involved, help others and network with colleagues.
TEKsystems is hiring our next generation of Recruitment Consultants and we are looking for Trainee Recruiters to join us in our London office. These are full time, permanent positions with the benefit of a comprehensive, 12- month, structured training and development programme.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate the following:
- A strong record of achievement (could be academics/sport/internships/part time work)
- A desire to want to stand out from your peers
- Experience of setting and achieving personal goals
- A winning attitude
- Experience in beating the competition
- Ability to learn from your mistakes
You may have recently finished university or have some sales experience, but your desire for success is more important to us.
The Academy is how we support our new starters in the first 12 months of their recruitment career. There is no pass or fail, and The Academy isn't linked to your promotions or pay. All promotions and pay are directly related to your individual performance.
It is a structured 12-month programme blending classroom based learning, workshops, role plays, online sessions and one-to-one coaching, and you will train alongside other new starters from across our European offices. As part of the academy you will have the opportunity to spend a day in one of our European offices (including Brussels, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Paris, Stockholm, Utrecht).
- Full training
- Ongoing career development
- Fast track career progression
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly celebration lunches for achieving targets
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Miami/Dubai)
- Gym allowance
- Friday socials
- Stunning offices
- Regular charity events
- Company sports teams
- Opportunity to manage your own team
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
What we are looking for
We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients, and the hunger for success.
You must be polished and well presented with a professional telephone manner, have a strong work ethic and take pride in everything you do.
We are looking for people who are motivated by money and the opportunity for huge earning potential, and career progression.
We want to hire future business leaders and will be screening for the following attributes at every stage:
- High energy
- Ability to work to targets
- Money motivated
- Goal orientated
A degree or sales experience.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
35-45k OTE, private healthcare, pension scheme, 28 days holiday, ½ price gym membership, commission, bonuses, trips, lunch clubs, company iphone, laptop
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Don’t miss out. Send your CV today, and our internal recruitment team can tell you more.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29 February 2020