A great opportunity to explore an exciting future in technology for graduates from any degree discipline. Become a qualified and experienced Software Tester within one of the worlds most exciting industries.
Are you ready for a new exciting future in technology? Do want to work on challenging projects, accelerate your career and be rewarded for your outstanding contribution to the future of testing? If that sounds good, we’ve been looking for you.
We are not just another employer, we are all about doing the right thing. We want resourceful people who truly want to develop a technology career and we will give you the knowledge, tools and environment to empower you to become the best you can be in a creative, trusting and harmonious workplace.
Ten10, and the world of Software Testing, is a constantly evolving, fast paced and dynamic environment where we promote a work hard/play hard culture, and hard work is rewarded and appreciated.
What does this programme offer?
- Six week intensive training course at our HQ in Leeds - Accommodation is provided throughout this period; you also will receive a salary and eligibility for our benefits from day one of training.
- Industry qualifications (ISTQB)
- Further learning with on the job training, online courses, books and mentoring throughout the first 2 years (and beyond!)
- Dedicated care and support throughout
- Working with a variety of different clients across the UK
- Explore the development lifecycle / architecture / consultancy / leadership / coding / project management to find out where your skillset fits best
- Client sectors include :financial services, retail, gaming, professional services (inc. legal) and also major government programmes
- UK wide travel and potential relocation opportunities
If you are successful in our screening process, you’ll be working as a Junior Consultant on live client projects, both onsite and in the Ten10 offices. Gain valuable hands-on experience, take advantage of the continued training and development opportunities, be mentored by industry-leading professionals and jump head first into the Ten10 social scene!
What do we also reward you with?
- Generous benefits: competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, pension, sick pay, medical insurance, Bike2Work scheme, travel and hardship loans and more
- Ten10 stars: our Peer2Peer recognition scheme - £10 per month to give to and receive from your colleagues for doing something amazing. Redeem your stars for cash or vouchers
- Other perks: Perkbox, Medicash, up to £20 per month gym membership, free laptop or tablet and more
- Big Summer party, Christmas party, monthly socials, regular lunch and learn events
- Many, many opportunities to learn, be social and have fun
Ten10 runs four Graduate Academies per annum.
Ten10 is unfortunately not currently able to offer sponsorship to any candidates within the Graduate Scheme.
What we are looking for
Absolutely. You don’t even need a technical background or degree. We simply want people who like collaborating in teams, enjoy an energetic and agile environment and have an aptitude for learning.
We are looking for exciting people who are passionate about a career in technology, who are eager to work hard and push themselves onto the fast track. We need people who will focus on the future and take the initiative because ultimately, people determine their own success story.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details