We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Support Analyst to join our customer support team and take responsibility for the level 2 support queue. The successful candidate will have a natural enquiring mind and thrive on solving problems using a logical, investigative approach.
- Conduct the initial investigation into issues raised through a variety of means including liaising with development teams, researching technical documentation and past incident histories.
- Either fix the issue or escalate it to other team members.
- Manage issues through to resolution by following up escalated issues, documenting progress and ensuring issues get resolved within our contracted timescales.
- Proactively liaise with the customer to keep them informed of progress.
- Be an active member of the team, reporting regularly on status of issues and contributing to knowledge sharing.
What We Offer
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, we also offer good future prospects. From growing your technical abilities to developing leadership skills, we offer tailored career development based on your aspirations. This is supported by our industry-leading training package – all our staff have an annual training allowance of 150 hours, which can be used to learn new technologies, develop soft skills or earn recognised professional qualifications.
What we are looking for
If you are interested in joining our team, you should have:
- BSc (min 2.1) in computer science or similar technical discipline.
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to work in an accurate and logical manner to research and solve issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability and confidence to liaise with users at all levels including senior management.
- Ability to understand software from both a technical and user point of view.
- Ability to quickly assimilate information.
- A genuine interest in being involved in IT / software support.
- Ability to juggle several priorities at once.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details