The Commercial department is responsible for the procurement of materials and contractors used in the construction process, for on-going costs and contractual management for the development. The team works closely with the technical and construction departments to ensure that what is being built is accurate, on time and to budget.
What we are looking for
Typical degree disciplines - quantity surveying, maths, finance, accounting
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
- planning and surveying
Additional job details
- South East England
- South West England
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- All candidates will be required to fill out an application form, upload a CV and upload a 2-3 minute video.
- Successful applicants are invited to attend a first stage interview.
- Successful applicants are invited to attend a final interview.
- We will contact you at our earliest opportunity to let you know whether you have been successful or not.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 5 March 2021