The Construction department manages the build process from receipt of working drawings through to the delivery of homes and commercial property to the end user. There will be plenty of time out of the office on site, coordinating all contractors working on our sites and taking responsibility for health and safety and sustainability issues.
What we are looking for
Typical degree disciplines - construction management, construction project management, construction engineering, civil engineering
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- planning and surveying
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
- South East England
- South West England
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- All candidates will be required to fill out an application form, upload a CV and upload a 2-3 minute video.
- Successful applicants are invited to attend a first stage interview.
- Successful applicants are invited to attend a final interview.
- We will contact you at our earliest opportunity to let you know whether you have been successful or not.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 5 March 2021