The Land and Planning department is focused on identifying and sourcing development opportunities and acquiring new sites across London, Birmingham and the South of England.
As a Land and Planning Graduate you will be involved in preparing and submitting an application, negotiate purchases and have continued involvement throughout the life of a development; from development appraisals to the drafting of legal agreements and the continuous evolution of existing planing consents.
What we are looking for
Typical degree disciplines - real estate, planning and property development, urban design, spatial planning
Accepted degree subjects
- art and design
- planning and surveying
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
- South East England
- South West England
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- All candidates will be required to fill out an application form, upload a CV and upload a 2-3 minute video.
- Successful applicants are invited to attend a first stage interview.
- Successful applicants are invited to attend a final interview.
- We will contact you at our earliest opportunity to let you know whether you have been successful or not.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 5 March 2021