The Technical department focuses on managing the design process of the development once planning consent is granted. As a technical graduate you will be liaising closely with the land, commercial and construction departments to ensure a seamless transition from design through procurement and construction. You will be managing the entire design process and ensuring the requirements stipulated at planning are adhered to.
What we are looking for
Typical degree disciplines - architecture, architectural technology, civil engineering
Accepted degree subjects
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
- South East England
- South West England
- Contract, dates and working times
Start Date 7 September 2020
How to apply
- All candidates will be required to fill out an application form, upload a CV and upload a 2-3 minute video.
- Successful applicants are invited to attend a first stage interview.
- Successful applicants are invited to attend a final interview.
- We will contact you at our earliest opportunity to let you know whether you have been successful or not.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 5 March 2021