About The China Teaching Experience
Run in conjunction with the China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE), we enable graduates (in any subject area) to live and work in China, for 10 months, experiencing first-hand all that China has to offer.
Successful applicants will enjoy a salaried placement at a CEAIE-approved school, college or university in China, teaching English for two academic semesters.
Whether you are looking for an affordable way to travel, to gain valuable teaching experience, or to simply broaden your horizons, The China Teaching Experience would love to help you do it!
A ‘Non-Commercial’, Personal Approach
The China Teaching Experience will never seek to take any cut from the money you earn. This,we believe, differentiates us massively from the vast majority of our competitors. Our opportunities instead represent a wonderful system of cooperation, where our partner schools are encouraged by the CEAIE (Chinese ministry of education affiliated) to accept our standardised conditions, conditions that have been especially tailored to benefit our applicants in as many ways as possible.
- Oral English teacher, at a kindergarten, school or University, in any of 15 provinces across China.
- 10 month salaried placement (August/September 2017 - June/July 2018).
- Part-time hours (typically 16 teaching hours per week), with a full-time salary (anywhere from £450 - £1400/month).
- Free accommodation (and utilities) for the entire year.
- One month (paid) travel time in Jan/Feb. Applicants often take this opportunity to travel around South East Asia.
- Free TEFL qualification, and 10-day training camp in Beijing, China.
- Your flights are refunded on the completion of your contract.
No Teaching Experience Necessary
The majority of applicants have no teaching experience whatsoever. This is no problem at all. In fact, the entire thing has been especially set-up to tailor to such applicants. The free TEFL course will supply you with the necessary skills and qualifications that you need to become a successful English teacher in China.
leisure, sport and tourism, teaching and education
How to apply
Please read the website in full before making an application
- 01133 281189
- Brooklands Court
- Tunstall Road
- West Yorkshire