- Oral English teacher, at a kindergarten, school or University, in any of 15 provinces across China.
- 10 month salaried placement (August/September 2018 - June/July 2019).
- Free accommodation (and usually utilities) for the entire year.
- One month (roughly) paid travel time in Jan/Feb. Applicants often take this opportunity to travel around South East Asia.
- Free TEFL qualification, and 10-day training camp in Beijing, China.
- Your flights are refunded (roughly) on the completion of your contract.
Contract and working hours
What we are looking for
You must have a degree certificate by 31 August 2018. You must be fluent in English. No teaching experience however is required. The free TEFL course will supply you with the necessary skills and qualifications that you need to become a successful English teacher in China.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please read the entire website, including the financial considerations section of the FAQ tab, before applying.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
Up to £14,000
|Working hours||Part-time · Full-time|