Our Teach English in China Programme is our most popular course. Placements typically start with our Beijing Summer Camp which takes place during the last two weeks of August, then you will start with your school in September. We want you to be earning enough to save, travel and spend money as you please whilst here, so all of our placements offer a great salary and benefits. No teaching experience required.
- Salaries range from 8000 to 18,000 RMB per month
- Free accommodation (excluding Shenzhen and Shanghai, due to a higher salary)
- Four - six weeks winter vacation in January plus two month Summer break.
- Flight reimbursement (both ways)
- Visa reimbursement (depending on location)
- Pre-departure online TEFL course along with a three day classroom based course in Beijing
- A free Beijing Summer camp with accommodation and food supplied
- Organised trip to historical landmarks in Beijing
- 24/7 guidance and support through out the whole process and once in China
- Assistance with criminal record check, visa process and authentication of documents
- A guaranteed paid placement teaching English in China with an approved school
- The Fewer Things Survival Guide to China
- Private group chat with all applicants
Our team will be with you from the start of your application process all the way down to your last day in China. You will receive assistance and guidance on every aspect of this experience and we will be at your service when you need it.
The teaching is exciting, engaging and leaves you wondering why you didn't apply sooner, you will be placed in a well established modern-day school with a light work load. We cater the experience as close to your needs as possible, so let us know if you are looking to boost your teaching experience, add to your CV or looking to tick off as many things on your bucket list as possible.
The working hours vary from city to city and you are able to tell us your preferences for: Age range, location and salary expectation. Everyone applies to this experience for different reasons, so be sure to tell us exactly what you want to get out of it and we will recommend the best route to take.
Spaces are limited and we work on a first come first serve basis. March and September start dates available.
What we are looking for
No teaching experience required. All you need is a bachelors degree.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- China · All applicants will be given the choice of the following cities to teach in: Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Foshan, Jinan, Nanjing, Nanning, Zhengzhou.
- Competitive salary
Free accommodation, monthly bonuses, four weeks winter break
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 15 December 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment