Our Teach English in Thailand Programme is the perfect opportunity for graduates looking to experience a different way of life and truly escape the nine to five life. We will provide you with everything you need from the moment you sign up to your last day in Thailand. We've picked some unique locations to teach away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities. The placement offers an authentic experience and a chance to see the 'real Thailand’
- Fully accredited 120 Hour Online TEFL Course - completed before you arrive in Thailand
- 24/7 support from your coordinator before and after arrival in Thailand
- Assistance with criminal record check, visa process and authentication of documents
- Teaching placement in a vetted public school
- 31,000 TBH+ per month and 3,000 TBH housing allowance per month
- The Fewer Things survival guide to Thailand
- Private group chat with all applicants
Placements are typically within rural areas of Thailand mainly in the Northeast region. Even the most rural placements are still only one-two hours away from a major city.
The teaching is exciting, engaging and leaves you wondering why you didn't apply sooner, you will be placed in a well established modern-day school. You will teach around 25 hours per week and have a small group of students. We cater the experience as close to your needs as possible, so let us know if you are looking to boost your teaching experience, add to your CV or looking to tick off as many things on your bucket list as possible.
We have start dates in May and October every year, it is important to get your application in around six months prior to departure.
Out of all the countries to choose from, why choose Thailand?
- Good salaries and a significantly low cost of living
- Very easy to progress in your career and move into management positions
- Heaps of travelling time during the school and public holidays!
- Escape from typical nine til five life
Thailand has a lot to offer for everyone. Paired together with The Fewer Things team you will hit the ground running and be able to fully immerse your self in Thai culture whilst progressing in your teaching career and gaining invaluable experience
Thailand is the perfect place to have a base, and because you will be a public school teacher, you will benefit from all of the public school holidays throughout the year! You will have the opportunity to explore the rest of Thailand or head to their friendly neighbours in Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos.
What we are looking for
- Native English speakers only
- Able to pass a criminal record check
- In good health
- No teaching experience required.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Thailand · Various cities
- Competitive salary
Great salary, housing allowance and lots of travelling time
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment