Our internships span all sectors, from elite businesses to governments to prominent NGOs. These are roles which will propel your career development.
We are partners with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.
We regularly place interns in:
- Ferrovial (leading international engineering firm)
- Grant Thornton
- The Colombian government
- Un Techo Para Mi Pais (Latin America’s most prominent NGO)
- Bancolombia (one of Latin America’s largest investment banks)
- and other top organisations across all sectors
- Banking, finance and hedge funds
- Design and programming
- Government and politics
- Hospitality and tourism
- International business
- Marketing and advertising
- Medical electives (first class hospitals and clinics)
- Non-profit organisations / NGOs
- Real estate
- Television, theatre and film
What’s included in The Intern Group programme:
- Top internship
- Great accommodation
- All transportation in-country
- Airport pick up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Professional training and development tools
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- A local mobile phone (Hong Kong and Latin America only)
- 24/7 emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time
The Intern Group advantage
Our participants gain five main benefits:
- Gain a blue-chip international internship in your area of interest
- Boost your CV
- Have a fantastic and lasting life experience in a new and exciting country
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
- Gain friends and professional networks from all over the world with our international community in all our program destinations
Who should apply
Along with academic excellence, passion and creativity we value adventure, broad horizons and an international mindset.
Although some Spanish knowledge is preferred in our Spanish speaking destinations, due to our extremely strong business links and focus on top firms, we are able to offer a variety of first class roles that do not have any Spanish language requirement.
Our internship programmes range from four weeks - six months and start from £1,900. These programmes are fully customisable.
See here for all pricing information.
"If you are considering doing a program with The Intern Group - go for it! Its been absolutely fantastic, the placement, the people, the whole experience abroad" - Anthony Goeritz, University of Nottingham.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hong Kong
- New York
- South America
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
After applying to our internship programme you will have a phone/skype interview with our admissions team to fully understand your skills and interests. If accepted onto our programme, you will then be guaranteed a first class role with one of our partner organisations.
Contact us by email/phone, or submit a short application form via the apply now button.
Then we’ll get you started on arranging a life changing global experience that will launch your career and fulfil your potential.
Call: +44 (0)20 7193 4188
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment