The Intern Group is the leading provider of global internships. We inspire and encourage people to believe in and challenge themselves, discover their passion, and realize their potential.
We provide global internship programs online and in-person, in London, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, New York, California, Toronto, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangkok and Australia.
Our global virtual internship program includes a flexible (10, 20, 30 or 40 hours per week) professional internship in your chosen career field, best-in-class career advancement training and six- month access to exclusive, real time keynote career talks from global business leaders.
We regularly place interns in:
- Ferrovial (leading international engineering firm)
- Grant Thornton
- The Colombian government
- Un Techo Para Mi Pais (Latin America’s most prominent NGO)
- Bancolombia (one of Latin America’s largest investment banks)
- and other top organisations across all sectors
The Intern Group is regularly featured in the world´s top news media including CNN, Forbes and the Financial Times.
Internship sectors we offer
- Banking, finance and hedge funds
- Design and programming
- Government and politics
- Hospitality and tourism
- International business
- Marketing and advertising
- Non-profit organisations / NGOs
- Real estate
- Television, theatre and film
What’s included in The Intern Group virtual programme
- A 10, 20, 30 or 40 hour per week global professional internship in one of your chosen career fields to fit around your schedule
- Best-in-class career advancement training.
- Keynote career talks from global business leaders
- Global community and network
- Professional development materials
- CV improvement tool
- 24/7 support
- Alumni success coaching
The Intern Group Advantage
- You choose between 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours of remote internship per week
- You select the duration of your remote internship – from 4 to 24 weeks
- You start your virtual internship at the time that suits you – we offer internship start dates every month, all-year-round
- You’ll be part of The Intern Group’s global network, made up of people from all backgrounds, countries and cultures – over 150 nationalities are represented.
Who should apply
We provide internships for candidates at all stages of their academic or professional career, from gap year interns through to students and recent graduates and those looking to change careers.
Our programs start at under $2000. See pricing here.
This internship has really built my confidence and shown me that the professional world is nothing to be afraid of’ Konrad, Alumni
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hong Kong
- New York
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
After applying to our internship programme you will have a phone/skype interview with our admissions team to fully understand your skills and interests. If accepted onto our programme, you will then be guaranteed a first class role with one of our partner organisations.
Contact us by email/phone, or submit a short application form via the apply now button.
Then we’ll get you started on arranging a life changing global experience that will launch your career and fulfil your potential.
Call: +44 (0)20 7193 4188
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 January 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment