Global Remote/Virtual Internships with The Intern Group
Leading companies across the globe are turning to remote working. A series of external factors like COVID-19 and climate change have forced companies to question whether or not their offices are necessary in 2020. Impress future employers with remote, professional experience. The greatest advantage of a remote internship is that you can do it from anywhere at any time – all you need is your laptop. Whether you’re balancing your studies, a job or family commitments, a virtual internship allows you to build your career from anywhere.
Our award winning programmes have everything you need to boost your career, including a leading business internship, world-class career advancement training and a keynote speaker series featuring global business leaders.
The Intern Group Advantage
- Live locally and thrive globally with a guaranteed online internship in your chosen career field
- Join our community and network with talented individuals from 150+ nationalities. Become part of our 10,000+ global alumni network.
- Maximise the chances to land your dream job right after your internship with our CV improvement tool & professional development materials as well as our alumni success coaching.
- A 10, 20, 30 or 40 hour per week professional internship in one of your chosen career fields: we have placed interns with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.
- Best-in-class career advancement training: you will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on developing in you the eight key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote career talks from global business leaders: you will learn from the best. Our programme gives you 12 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers. A small sample include: Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years; Federico Vega, one of Latin America’s highest-profile entrepreneurs.; Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Fully remote
- UK wide
- Worldwide · Global / Virtual
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 13 February 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment