We are looking for bright, inquisitive graduates who are committed to pursuing a career in international pharmaceutical market research and consultancy.
We are offering two position types in 2018:
- Ad-hoc Research Analyst, involved in both qualitative and quantitative ad-hoc research
- Syndicated Research Analyst, specialising in quantitative tracking research
Starting: September 2018.
What we are looking for
For both these job roles, we are looking for people with the following skills:
- You are inquisitive and want to understand the “why”
- You have good interpersonal skills and are able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- You are proactive with a can-do attitude; able to identify issues and generate solutions
- You have excellent organizational skills, are able to multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of focus on each task
- You are creative and like seeking out novel solutions to client problems
- You are numerate with a high degree of accuracy
You have, or are predicted, a 2:1 or first class honours degree (or equivalent) and have A-level grades A-C (or equivalent). Ideally you have a degree in the sciences, management, social sciences (including history, geography and politics), mathematics or modern languages, but we are open to degrees from any background.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/07/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||10|