We are looking for the next generation of Ecommerce leaders across our fast growing solutions division. In this role you will partner with some of the Senior Ecommerce leaders in THG's Ingenuity division, spanning across multiple Ingenuity Client accounts in various industry sectors. You will immerse yourself in to varying ecommerce teams, rotating between brands and divisional leaders to learn all things trading and ecommerce.
We are looking for the our future Ecommerce leaders across Ingenuity - we will give you the training and freedom to manage the Ecommerce channels for some of our biggest clients, fast-tracking you in to managerial positions when ready.
Responsibilities will include
- Working directly with Senior leaders to learn the art of ecommerce.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance and define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional events and marketing plans
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working closely with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
What we are looking for
- Strong interest in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Being an entrepreneurial thinker - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
Top level graduate, looking to start work after graduation in Summer 2021
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion – however due to THG hiring multiple roles, the Talent team may be back in touch if we have something suitable.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment