To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
- Competitive salaries plus discounts, benefits and bi-annual bonuses
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Rapid Promotion to Leadership
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
- Sponsorship of accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA)
What we are looking for
- Ideally have experience working in a finance related role in a year in industry or work experience based position
- Must be highly numerate with experience working in excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Commercially aware
Degree in accountancy and finance/maths/economics/business (or related subjects) should have or be on track to get at least a 2:1
Accepted degree subjects
- accounting and finance
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion – however due to THG hiring multiple roles, the Talent team may be back in touch if we have something suitable.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment