To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division
Consumer is home to THG's heritage sites, that includes brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Pop In A Box - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Movie Merchandise, Collectables of of all types and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special; every day is a true adventure full of creativity, passion and hard work, filled to the brim with the best franchises and amazing projects to take your career to the next level. This hard working and driven culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produce and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
We are now hiring for our 2021 Graduate intake across the following marketing channels: paid media, SEO, CRM, affiliates, influencers, social media, content and client marketing.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Access to onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
What we are looking for
- We are looking for talented graduates to join us to develop key digital marketing skillsets, with a view of giving you real responsibility across our Ingenuity Clients from day one - fast-tracking you in to managerial positions in the future.
- Strong interest in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Relevant placement / work experience in digital marketing
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
- Being an entrepreneurial thinker - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
Top level graduate, looking to start work after graduation
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion – however due to THG hiring multiple roles, the Talent team may be back in touch if we have something suitable.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment