Throughout our 12 month programme, you’ll have access to a series of learning opportunities that will help to propel your career further, faster. The programme will consist of series of courses that have been designed to accelerate your career, giving you access to the knowledge, skills, and behaviours for success at THG. Each course will include a number of workshops, team takeovers, and engagement initiatives.
About the role
Using analytics tools and our in-house reporting platform, our Graduate Ecommerce Executive’s gain an understanding of the customer journey and how to optimise sales, measure performance, and define strategy. Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Working directly with Senior leaders to learn the art of ecommerce trading
- Build and manage trading calendars and execute website updates to ensure KPI's are being achieved
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Strategically plan and execute new product launches, promotional campaigns and support the execution of marketing plans
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting against team KPI’s as well as forecasting for stock
- Share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends using our in-house data & technology platform
- Working collaboratively with the digital marketing team to identify new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary
- Calculate commercials for onsite promotions to ensure GP targets are met
- Competitive salary
- Agile working policy - allowing up to two days a week working from home
- Commitment to continued learning and development through our bespoke early careers offering
- Working at Top 25 Sunday Times Large Companies to Work for 2021 rated business
- Access to mental health support as well as access to on-site Doctor and Nurse
- Discounted on-site physio
What we are looking for
- Top level graduate, looking to start work after graduation in Summer 2022
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally
- Strong passion for Ecommerce & Digital Marketing, as well as good organisational skills
- A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Google Analytics would be beneficial
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Hybrid, or partially remote
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider your application however we endeavour to respond to every application we receive. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment