Our 12-month Marketing Internship Programme will give you access to invaluable marketing experience by allowing you to work across a range of channels and rotate around our marketing function. You will work on market-leading brands, create exciting customer experiences and kick-start your career in marketing.
Leading the way in vegan nutrition, Myvegan’s innovation, expertise, great tasting products and quality are only some of the core values that make us the go-to brand for all things plant-based.
Veganuary is an annual, worldwide event celebrating those who are taking the step into trying a vegan lifestyle for the month of January and as a brand, we’re supporting those who do. Veganuary is one of Myvegan’s key trading periods and time to generate new customers whilst ensuring existing customers are kept engaged. Your task is to pull together a 360-marketing plan for a Veganuary campaign, looking particularly at how you would drive these new leads and ensure long-term brand loyalty. This should be a UK only focused campaign.
You need to consider:
- How will you link Myvegan core values into the campaign?
- Who is your target audience?
- What campaign messaging will you use?
- How long will the campaign run for?
- Will you incorporate sustainability into the campaign?
- What channels will you execute the campaign across?
- Will there be any key product focuses?
- How will you measure success?
- Competitive salary
- Experience across a range of marketing channels
- Work alongside industry experts
- Real responsibility from day 1
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber
What we are looking for
You must be a second-year university student looking for a year-in-industry placement.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment