Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms, to our hosting services, to our M.L capability and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious engineering interns to join our ever-growing Technology function. You will be given real exposure on a global scale, working with the latest technologies & methodologies which will enable you to enhance your skills and grow with the business. We want problem solvers, innovators who can bring their own ideas into THG as we will give you the platform to grow and develop within our technical teams.
We are currently looking for six month and 12 month interns – this can be across multiple teams from Software (Front End / Back End / Full Stack) & Data Engineering.
Join THG as a Intern in Technology and you will:
- Work on a variety of bleeding edge technologies including distributed computing, natural language, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Gain experience working on globally scaled technology products, we believe the best way to learn is to be fully involved in the projects!
- Learn new skills and add value from day one
- Work on a wide variety of exciting and technically challenging projects
- Work with other bright individuals on complex problems that will help change the face of global online retail
- Give your input on technical discussions and roadmaps
- Be able to challenge yourself by using new tools & technologies with the mentorship of industry experts
- Give presentations to the rest of the team and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- Build solutions using the latest technology
- Work alongside genuine industry experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio and barber
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact within the team, applying the skills and methodologies you've learnt
What we are looking for
- Good programming skills (Java / Golang / Python / JS / C#)
- Great attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
- Drive and the resilience to try new ideas, if the first one doesn't work.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- A collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions
Currently achieving minimum 2:1 degree in either computer science, software engineering, computing or similar courses
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion – however due to THG hiring multiple roles, the Talent team may be back in touch if we have something suitable.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment