Innovation shaped our past - you shape our future.
Since the beginning of time people have had a fascination with exploring and seeking new adventure. Each new journey is a personal voyage of discovery.
As a pioneer with a trusted heritage, we have shaped the modern travel experience by understanding what our customers want and inspiring their dreams. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world; including overseas, tour operations and an airline, the sky really is the limit for your career progression.
Why join us?
You will participate in a comprehensive two year graduate scheme focusing on maximising the business' commercial performance. The scheme consists of four rotations in product, yield, commercial sales and relations and marketing. During the programme you'll join teams and using an in-depth understanding of our customers combined with expertise in analysis and digital technology you'll ensure we are selling the right products, at the right price, using the best media channels to delight our consumers.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 300+ UCAS points from three A-levels, excluding general studies
- GCSE grade B or above in maths and English
- Graduating soon or have recently graduated with a business related / analytics degree and have a keen interest in applying this knowledge in a commercial setting
- Natural problem solver and logical thinker, with demonstrable analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute positively to a team environment
- Disciplined and organised, motivated by results
- Confident decision maker, self-motivated with the drive to succeed
Accepted degree subjects
business and management studies
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
- Online assessment - November 2016 to January 2017
- Sonru video interview - November 2016 to January 2017
- Assessment centre - Feb / March 17
- Offers made - March 2017
- Starting: September 2017
If you're looking to start a fantastic career with a leading international travel company and you've got what it takes to be part of our winning team, apply today!
Closing date: 06/12/2016
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 06/12/2016