Innovation shaped our past - you shape our future
Since the beginning of time people have had a fascination with exploring and seeking new adventure. Each new journey is a personal voyage of discovery.
As a pioneer with a trusted heritage, we have shaped the modern travel experience by understanding what our customers want and inspiring their dreams. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world; including overseas, tour operations and an airline, the sky really is the limit for your career progression.
Why join us?
You will participate in a comprehensive two year graduate scheme focusing on maximising the business’ commercial performance. The scheme consists of rotations across all of our Commercial departments; product, yield, data science, operational research, commercial sales and relations and marketing. During the programme you’ll join teams and using an in-depth understanding of our customers combined with expertise in analysis and digital technology you’ll ensure we are selling the right products, at the right price, using the best media channels to delight our customers.
- Natural problem solver and logical thinker, with demonstrable analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute positively to a team environment
- Disciplined and organised, motivated by results
- Confident decision maker, self-motivated with the drive to succeed
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 300+ UCAS points from 3 A levels, excluding general studies
- GCSE Grade B or above in maths and English
- Graduating soon or have recently graduated with a business related, analytics, maths or statistics degree and have a keen interest in applying this knowledge in a commercial setting
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
The application process:
Online assessment – November 2017 to January 2018
Sonru video interview – November 2017 to January 2018
Assessment centre – February / March 2018
Offers made – March 2017
Start date – 1 October 2018
If you’re looking to start a fantastic career with a leading international travel company and you’ve got what it takes to be part of our success, apply today.
Closing date: 15/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/11/2017