Innovation shaped our past - you shape our future
Since the beginning of time people have had a fascination with exploring and seeking new adventure. Each new journey is a personal voyage of discovery.
As a pioneer with a trusted heritage, we have shaped the modern travel experience by understanding what our customers want and inspiring their dreams. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world; including overseas, tour operations and an airline, the sky really is the limit for your career progression.
Why join us?
You will participate in a comprehensive two year graduate programme focusing on maximising the Thomas Cook Group’s digital performance. The programme consists of rotations across our digital teams; front end web development, digital marketing, UX design, product management, e-commerce, analytics and CRM. During the programme you’ll join these teams and using an in-depth understanding of our customers, combined with expertise in analysis and digital technology to provide our customers with unforgettable travel experiences.
Ultimately the programme is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to be a Future Leader in for Thomas Cook and we’re committed to helping you get there. You will receive extensive training including relevant technical qualifications and support to achieve your goals and build your future career with us.
- Natural problem solver and logical thinker, with demonstrable analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute positively to a team environment
- Disciplined and organised, motivated by results
- Confident decision maker, self-motivated with the drive to succeed
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 300+ UCAS points from 3 A Levels, excluding general studies
- GCSE Grade B or above in maths and English
- Graduating soon or have recently graduated with a marketing, digital, computer science or analytics degree and have a keen interest in applying this knowledge in a commercial setting
Accepted degree subjects
Excellent Holiday Benefits, Discounts on our own Brands
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
The application process:
Online assessment – November 17 to January 18
Sonru video interview – November 17 to January 18
Assessment centre – February / March 18
Offers made – March 18
Start date – 1 October 2018
If you’re looking to start a fantastic career with a leading international travel company and you’ve got what it takes to be part of our success, apply today.
Closing date: 15/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/11/2017