Innovation shaped our past - you shape our future
Since the beginning of time people have had a fascination with exploring and seeking new adventure. Each new journey is a personal voyage of discovery.
As a pioneer with a trusted heritage, we have shaped the modern travel experience by understanding what our customers want and inspiring their dreams. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world; including overseas, tour operations and an airline, the sky really is the limit for your career progression.
Why join us?
You will join an international programme focused on using innovation and cutting edge technology to make sure that we provide unforgettable travel experiences for our customers. During the two year programme, you’ll complete placements across our global business and gain experience and exposure in all areas of IT.
Ultimately the programme is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to be a Future Leader in IT for Thomas Cook and we’re committed to helping you get there. You will receive extensive training including relevant technical qualifications, and support to achieve your goals and build your future career with us.
- Natural problem solver and logical thinker, with demonstrable analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute positively to a team environment
- Disciplined and organised, motivated by results
- Confident decision maker, self-motivated with the drive to succeed
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Graduating soon or have recently graduated with a computer science / computer engineering degree
- Internationally mobile – the programme will include multiple international rotations across Europe. You must be comfortable with completing rotations in different countries across Thomas Cook
- The ability to speak an additional European language fluently is desirable
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
Fixed term · Full-time
How to apply
The application process:
Online assessment – November 2017 to January 2018
Sonru video interview – November 2017 to January 2018
Assessment centre – February / March 2018
Offers made – March 2018
Start date – 1 October 2018
If you’re looking to start a fantastic career with a leading international travel company and you’ve got what it takes to be part of our success, apply today.
Closing date: 15/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 26/11/2017