About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
- The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years
- Over 85% of Fortune 500 companies use our Legal offerings
- 100 of the Top 100 CPA ﬁrms use our Tax & Accounting knowledge solution
- 1,000,000,000 people worldwide read or see Reuters news every day
- Founded 165 years ago, Reuters has been the first to break the news of some of the most historic moments of our time, such as the Titanic hitting an iceberg, the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Facebook® IPO
- For eight consecutive years, FORTUNE has named Thomson Reuters in its list of the World’s Most Admired Companies
- More than 5,000 asset managers, banks, corporate treasurers, and hedge funds, use Thomson Reuters transactions platforms to trade more than $350 billion in average daily foreign exchanges (FX volumes)
We have graduate opportunities in business, finance, sales and technology. While each programme varies in length and structure, they are all designed to bring enthusiastic, intelligent and innovative graduates, in the early stages of their careers, into the business and develop them into professionals.
As part of a wider global graduate community, graduates will network and work with individuals across multiple time zones and geographies. Graduates will be exposed to multiple industries, product types, content and a diverse set of employees all working together to deliver solutions for our customers. A strong alumni network, mentoring programmes, ongoing feedback, and structured development sessions provide a platform for graduates to succeed.
On joining, all graduates participate in an intensive training workshop designed to provide an overview of the company, a good understanding of our customers and products, core skills like excel and financial markets training, strategic networking and insights from senior leaders.
We also have summer internship opportunities in Business, Finance and Sales. All internships are ten weeks, are London-based and include components focused on business experience, development and networking.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be recognized by some of the most important and influential publications and organizations around the world. To name a few:
- Glassdoor Best places to work 2017
- Top Employers UK - The Top Employer Institute 2017
- The Best Companies for Work Life Balance
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies 2017
- Best Places to work for LGBT Equality 2017
Our Benefits (Graduate Programmes Only):
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare plan
- Pension scheme
- Gym subsidy
- Two paid volunteer days a year to support the causes that mean the most to you
Applications open Monday 9 October and close on Sunday 3 December at midday (UK Time).
Recruitment processand timelines
You will be taken through a structured recruitment process which includes:
- Initial CV and candidate profile Screen (from October – December)
- Situational strengths test based on what we define as strengths for our Graduates (from November – December)
- Video Interview (from November – December)
- Assessment centre (from January and February)
Want to find out more? Download the Thomson Reuters Our Story App from Google Play or iTunes
IT and information services, business, consulting and management, accountancy, banking and finance, media and internet
- 30 South Colonnade
- Canary Wharf
- E14 5EP