- Help maintain the ethos of Thrive Tribe by driving our organisational culture forward across our services and using every opportunity to embed our values.
- To deliver evidence based interventions which focus on diet, nutrition, physical activity, behaviour change and psychological support.
- To collaborate effectively with key stakeholders and partner organisations to establish suitable onward referral routes. Ensure that people are supported as they move between the different elements of the One You Lincolnshire service.
- To conduct measurements using the agreed clinical procedures ensuring that all screening is conducted to the highest standards, in accordance with NHS Best Practice and NICE guidelines.
- To implement the identification of achievable changes that have been agreed with the client and to ensure they have access to a wide range of basic information and resources.
- To undertake risk assessments and ensure that Thrive Tribe’s policies and procedures are implemented in respect of safeguarding.
- To identify and maintain your own training needs, mandatory and professional, and initiate updating in order to maintain high clinical and professional standards.
- To record and report activity to ensure targets are met. This includes ongoing analysis of client data to ensure the best outcomes are achieved.
- To contribute to the growth of Thrive Tribe by working with colleagues across the organisation on service developments, new projects and team building events.
- Ensure ONE YOU Lincolnshire engages with at risk population groups in line with service KPI’s. Focusing on marginalised groups, with an emphasis on BME engagement and areas of deprivation.
- Work with Thrive Tribe and service colleagues to implement local health campaigns as required.
- Ensure due consideration is given to Information Governance and Clinical Governance legislation.
22-28 days of annual leave, pension scheme, life insurance, paid day of leave for physical activity, regular programme of team building/social events, online shopping discounts, tea/coffee on tap, childcare voucher scheme, bike to work scheme….and loads of friendly, supportive colleagues.
What we are looking for
- A close affinity with Thrive Tribe’s ethos and values and a commitment to driving our culture forward across the organisation.
- Ideally some delivery experience of similar weight management services or nutritional programmes.
- A personable demeanour suited to being a Thrive Tribe team member, capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- A willingness to adapt to contract need and innovate as required to achieve KPIs.
- Local area knowledge would be seen an advantage.
- An understanding of local health landscapes and commissioning priorities.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
Salary band rises to £22,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Assessment day will be Thursday 17 October 2019.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button and sending a cover letter (maximum of 500 words, explaining why you are the right candidate for the position) and your current CV.
We're happy to have an informal discussion regarding this vacancy, if you’d like to discuss the opportunity further please email
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 October 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 8 October 2019