When so many brands are competing for consumer attention across Europe – how do we make sure our brands behave differently and stand out? How do we build a connection with our customers and keep them visiting our stores and websites?
This is the challenge of our Brand & Marketing team. It’s their responsibility to plan and execute our consumer-facing activity to grow the TK Maxx and Homesense brands. TK Maxx has stores across six different European markets with tkmaxx.com operating in the UK whilst Homesense has stores in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
During the 12-month programme, you’ll complete 2 or 3 rotations working with teams on key functions within the wider Brand & Marketing department. Those teams include:
- Brand and Campaign Planning: End-to-end campaign & marketing planning, including Campaign Management and managing the lead creative agency relationship
- Customer Engagement: Execution of marketing activity to engage with customers across multiple touchpoints (e.g. Social Media, PR, Media)
- Country Activation: Local delivery of marketing plan and creative content plus execution.
- Customer Insights & Analytics: Provide and share single view of the customer by collating and analysing multiple data sources
- Creative & Content: Design and produce creative content at scale and volume, both externally and internally
- Shopping Experience: Experts in creating innovative in-store and online solutions that evolve the way we trade our business and enhance the customer journey
- Reputation: Manage reputation, customer engagement both pro-active (Corporate Responsibility) and reactive (Crisis) and align customer service policy and best practice
- Customer Programmes: Manage the loyalty and gift card schemes
What we are looking for
As part of the department you’ll be collaborating with partners in the broader marketing team as well as other functions within the business, on a daily basis. You’ll contribute to developing strategy and delivering our tactics. You’ll need to balance creative thinking with a sharp commercial focus; and grasp what brand and marketing means in an off-price organisation as you hone your all-round skills. Our off-price business moves faster than many other retailers, so you need to be agile and ready for every challenge that comes your way.
Outside of the team(s) you are placed in you will also be able to get to know and spend time with the wider Marketing team supporting with various calendar events such as festive celebrations and Corporate responsibility campaigns across our European markets, including Red Nose Day in the UK. Did you know TK Maxx and Homesense in the UK is Comic Reliefs second biggest cooperate partner? Together with our customers we have raised over £30m since the start of our partnership in 2005.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2022