Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Our Placement Programme touches the heart of our business, enabling you to learn our Off-Price Model and the Finance structure that supports it.
The programme starts with a comprehensive induction to finance and you’ll continue your development through workshops and training programmes that accelerate your ability to take on responsibility. You’ll have the opportunity to join a team working in one of our four finance pillars and develop an in-depth knowledge of that area;
- Commercial Finance, partners with Retail, Distribution, e-Commerce and all Head Office functions delivering analysis to support business decisions and help manage costs effectively.
- Business Planning & Analysis, produces strategic plans and compares performance against them. Provides analysis across the business to assess the viability of proposed initiatives and supports in key decision making.
- Financial Control, partners with Merchandising and Buying to deliver Gross Margin plans whilst ensuring the financial integrity of the stock ledger.
- Financial Accounting, home to the fundamentals of finance. Focus on the core principles of accounting, produce our Financial Statements and partner with a wide range of functions throughout the business.
Where will my career go?
Wherever your placement takes you, you’ll get invaluable training on and off the job. We want to see the difference you can make, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to put your new abilities to the test. If you do this successfully you could earn a place on our European Graduate Programme.
Discover your place at TJX.
Apply now to be part of our July 2023 intake.
Come and Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding the greatest deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
What we are looking for
- Studying a degree in any discipline, with a keen interest in finance
- Part of a Placement Sandwich degree University degree that requires a one year in industry (third year)
- Good communication skills – challenging views and influencing decisions will be a key part of your role
- Have a natural curiosity, flexibility and a talent for connecting with people
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29 September 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment