How does becoming a lead innovator working with cutting-edge technology sound?
As one of our IT technical graduates, you’ll collaborate with colleagues from different areas of the business to gain a wealth of technical expertise and business knowledge.
With the support and guidance of experienced colleagues, you’ll be making use of your engineering mindset and will have real responsibility from the start - fixing live issues, building automated tests or even developing new features, all while making use of Agile working practices.
As part of our comprehensive induction you’ll learn tons about new tech, but you’ll never lose sight of the bigger picture! You’ll visit Stores, understand how our Processing Centres operate and work with colleagues who use your team’s products, every day. Once you’re up and running in your technical role, your responsibilities can grow.
On completion of the two-year programme, you’ll be equipped with key skills and an understanding of how technology plays a vital part in our success and in making our business unique, with opportunities to move onwards and upwards in a role that’s right for you.
What we are looking for
- A fascination for how technology drives business and enhances customer experience
- Curiosity for identifying better ways of doing things and challenging the status quo
- A truly collaborative mindset
- It doesn’t matter whether your forte is Python, HTML, mobile development, ERP apps, database tech, information security, networking or anything else. What’s critical is that you have a solid understanding of technology and a passion for using it to make a real difference.
Computer Science, a related STEM degree or related Science/Technology/Engineering/Maths/degree with relevant practical experience.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 October 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment