The aim of the role is to provide high quality and efficient administrative support to the Buying Team including PO (purchase order) writing, flow of goods, vendor meetings and support, create and run department reports, sample coordination and any other ad hoc duties.
As a Buying Admin Apprentice you will be studying towards your Business & Professional Admin framework at Level 4, with our training provider the Fashion Retail Academy. Not only will you gain a valuable qualification in Business Administration you will also gain hands on experience within our buying function. Your qualification will take approximately 16 months to complete after which you will continue to work with TJX Europe in the Buying Admin team.
You’ll also meet people from other functions, build your appreciation for how our unique business operates and see how a career in Buying Admin will let you add value at every opportunity.
The experience you’ll gain
Ultimately, you’re not only looking to start your career. You’re looking for an unforgettable journey. You want to be part of something huge. Something global. A Buying Admin Apprenticeship with TJX Europe is where it can all begin.
The skills you’ll need
- A minimum of one B and two C grades at A level
- Five GCSEs of at least grade C especially in English and maths
- Able to self-manage daily tasks with a number of constantly changing priorities and multitask in a high volume and fast paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional demeanour
- Proven PowerPoint, word, Excel experience
- A genuine interest in retail
- Independent, able to work effectively without close supervision
- Committed, reliable with Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with people on all levels
- Proactive, efficient and able to work to deadlines
Discover your place at TJX. Apply now to be part of our 2019 intake.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A degree in any discipline
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment