Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
What you’ll discover
- Full-time opportunity with a 10-week immersive learning program to kick-start your IT Analyst career
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Flexible hybrid working environment
What you’ll do
As an IT Analyst in our Early in Career program, you will begin with a global cohort to expand your own IT capabilities — providing you the tools to kick-start your career.
You will begin with a 10-week immersive learning program and will be provided with multiple learning experiences to train and work in our Agile Scrum teams - from digital learning, hands-on application, and group projects.
Areas where you could work
Our Analysts progress to a broad range of roles throughout IT. Depending on your interests, expertise and our business need, we’ll invite you to focus on one of several possible pathways including Product, Delivery and Security. From the start, you will receive targeted coaching and guidance from your trainers, Manager, and mentor.
Our Product pathway is about working closely with our business partners to build a clear understanding of what needs to be done and collaborating with our Engineers so that they can make it a reality. This is the perfect start to your future career as an agile Product Owner or Product Manager.
If you have a passion for ‘making it happen’ then our Delivery pathway might be for you. You will learn and make use of agile working practices to support your team, solve problems, and enable their success. With this, you will build the skills and knowledge to succeed in a future career as a Scrum Master. Expect to get involved in making plans, facilitating meetings (‘ceremonies’), resolving issues (‘blockers’), identifying resource needs and much more besides.
For those whose passion is Security, you’ll be involved at the heart of everything we do. You’ll learn important security fundamentals and then apply them in one of a number of specialist teams whose purpose is to keep TJX’s IT capabilities secure. Your work might include investigating alerts, analyzing the root cause of incidents and recommending security improvements.
What we are looking for
- We’re looking for talented individuals to join us here at TJX whether you are looking for a career change, have recently graduated / soon-to-be graduated.
- Any Bachelor’s degree in business, mnagement information systems, operations management, or related degree.
- We’d also love to hear from individuals from other degree backgrounds if you can demonstrate your passion and experience for being an IT analyst in another way
- Genuine interest in a career as an IT Analyst at TJX
- Self-starters who possess the ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Excellent communicators with deep listening skills, and the ability to communicate technical solutions to a broad range of audiences
- Leadership abilities and strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate as part of a team
- A genuine interest in technology solutions and innovation – we call this an ‘engineering mindset’
- Problem solving through thinking analytically and creatively
- Those who can think in "agile mindset" --flexible, change adept, willingness to learn
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
What to expect from our interview process
- Talent Hub – psychometric testing
- Virtual one-way interview (HireVue)
- Virtual Assessment day
- Potential offer to join TJX and Welcome to the TJX Family
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 September 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment