Open to changing the game?
We rely on our financial strength to be agile, adaptable and, ultimately, to grow the business. That’s where you come in.
Responsibility from the start
You’ll start with a comprehensive induction and then continue to develop yourself through a series of workshops and training programmes. All of which will enable you to take on responsibility quickly.
Over three years you’ll get the broadest possible experience of our core pillars of finance.
- Business planning and analysis – provides vital strategic insight into the future of our business.
- Financial control – ensures the financial success of our retail model.
- Commercial finance – shapes the financial, commercial and operational decisions we make.
- Financial accounting – provides accurate and timely financial information to key stakeholders in Europe and our Corporate Head Office in the States.
You’ll work with a range of internal and external stakeholders, at the same time as studying towards your CIMA qualification.
Not only that, we’ll fund your tuition, exams and your CIMA qualification. You’ll also get sufficient study time to work towards your exams (in addition to your holiday allowance).
What does my career path look like?
To us, you become a valuable member of the team from the day you start. At the end of the programme, you will be a well-rounded, financially-savvy, qualified accountant with great experience across many areas of finance. You’ll then have the opportunity to find the role that best suits your skills and your ambitions. That could mean re-joining one of the teams you’ve already worked within, or even taking on a new challenge in a new area.
What we are looking for
Alongside the requirements listed below, if you have European language skills – particularly German or Polish – that would be great. And if you’ve lived and worked in Europe, even better. In a business like ours, these are great assets to have.
- A degree in any discipline – but with a genuine interest in finance
- Bright and able to pick things up quickly
- Naturally inquisitive
- Great with people
- Strong numerically with excellent analytical and decision-making skills
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 12/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||East Midlands, East of England, London, North East England, North West England, South East England, South West England, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber|