Are you ready to uncover a different side to finance? How does becoming one of the brains behind a unique off-price business model sound?
Finance touches every part of our business. Financial strength helps us to be agile, adaptable and ultimately, to grow the business. That’s where you come in.
Responsibility from the start
After a comprehensive induction, you’ll continue to develop through a series of workshops and training programmes designed to help you to take on responsibility quickly.
Over three years you’ll get the broadest possible experience of our core pillars of Finance:
- Commercial finance - delivers against our financial and operational targets.
- Business planning and analysis - produces vital strategic plans and assesses performance.
- Financial control - analyses and reports on our financial status.
- Financial accounting - provides accurate and timely financial information to key stakeholders.
Whilst receiving on the job experience, working with a range of internal and external stakeholders, you will continue to study towards your CIMA qualification. We’ll fund your tuition, exams and your CIMA qualification. You’ll have sufficient study time for you to succeed in your exams, in addition to your holiday allowance.
What does my career path look like?
You’ll become a valued member of the team from day one. By the end of the programme, you will be a well-rounded, financially-savvy, qualified accountant with first-class experience across many areas of finance. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a role that best suits your skills and your ambitions. You might wish to re-join one of the teams you’ve already worked within, or take on a new challenge in a team within a different pillar of finance.
Start date: July 2020.
What we are looking for
- A degree in any discipline – but with a genuine interest in Finance
- Bright, inquisitive mind
- Able to pick things up quickly
- Great with people
- Numerically strong with excellent analytical and decision-making skills
If you have European language skills – particularly German or Polish – that would be a real plus. And if you’ve lived and worked in mainland Europe, even better. In a business like ours, the above assets are great to have!
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment