As a HR apprentice you will be studying for your HR Support Level 3 qualification with our training provider West Herts College as well as doing a real role within our HR function. Your qualification will take 12-18 months to complete. During that time you will also gain valuable experience across a range of areas within HR.
As part of your role you will deliver system based (e.g. Oracle and TMS) and manual (e.g. contracts, letters and audit compliance) HR Service Centre transactions against the HR Shared Services performance dashboard in each country of the HR Service Centre.
You will take pride in the transactional work of the team, contributing with suggestions to improve the service and the processes used in the delivery of the service
This is the entry position in the HR Service Centre and the work across each country is rules based supported by process maps, BSPs (work instructions) and templates. The skill is the knowledge of the processes and the systems used by the team.
The experience you’ll gain
Ultimately, you’re not only looking to start your career. You’re looking for an unforgettable journey. You want to be part of something huge. Something global. A HR Apprenticeship with TJX Europe is where it can all begin.
The skills you’ll need
- A minimum of one B and two C grades at A level
- Five GCSEs of at least grade C especially in English and maths
- Process orientated
- Customer focused
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure while maintaining the customer service standards
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Oracle)
- Ability to spot patterns and identify where there is an opportunity for improvement
- Experience of working in a HR Service Centre would be an advantage
Discover your place at TJX. Apply now to be part of our 2019 intake.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- A degree in any discipline
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment