Are you ready to explore new ideas? Could you be integral to keeping a multi-billion-dollar business on top of market trends.
Product development is vital to maintaining our market share and lead.
A unique insight into fashion and commerce
You’ll gain exposure to all areas of product development including product design, buying, garment technology and private labels.You’ll discover how we buy at all levels of the market, for fashion, trend, colour direction and value, from all kinds of vendors from designer labels and top brands to up-and-coming labels.
The only thing that can match the speed of your development, will be the pace of our business. You’ll be responsible for delivering key insights to our Product Development business and relevant buying teams. And help deliver the right combination of brand, fashion, price and quality to our customers.
The experience you’ll gain
Ultimately, if you’re looking for an unforgettable journey. Want to be part of something huge, something global. A 12-month Product Development placement with TJX Europe is where it can all begin.
You’ll experience lots of training, both on and off the job, with plenty of opportunities to put your new abilities to the test. On this placement you’ll soon see the difference you can make.
Start date: July 2020.
What we are looking for
- Studying for a degree related to fashion/textiles/garment technology, design or development, or able to show a deep understanding of these areas through your experience
- Knowledge of fashion and apparel trends
- Highly developed sense of clothing and textiles, or garment design and construction.
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially
- Strong sense of curiosity and self-motivation
- Resilience to thrive in an environment whilst managing multiple priorities
- Experience of CAD-based packages including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is essential
If you have European language skills – particularly German or Polish – that’s a real plus. And if you’ve lived and worked in mainland Europe, even better. In a business like ours, the above assets are great to have.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 September 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment