What would life be like working for one of the most successful local businesses in the North West of England? Together is offering graduates the opportunity to find out, as we launch our latest Graduate Recruitment Programme.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Located in modern offices in Cheadle, south of Manchester, we are dedicated to employing the highest calibre of people to enhance the quality of our service. The scheme has produced successful colleagues across a range of business disciplines and we have the highest expectations for our 2018 graduates with the programme and support in place to ensure that these can be met. These are exciting times for our business; we have significant growth ambitions and the strategic plans to achieve them.
What our programme offers you:
- Rotations in four different departments to give you a solid understanding of the Financial Services industry and our business or rotations through different teams in specific departments such as Finance, IT etc. (This will depend on the needs of the business at the time)
- Graduate team projects, giving you the chance to have a real impact on our business
- Industry recognised qualifications
- A competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- A range of employee benefits including 25 days holiday, access to a local gym, pension and health care
We’re a specialist lender, offering short-term finance, auction finance, personal, commercial and buy-to-let mortgages and secured loans.
We’ve come a long way since we were founded back in 1974. In that time, we’ve seen many trends come and go in the world of politics, technology, pop culture, and of course, our specialist area – the world of finance.
But over more than 40 years, one thing that’s never changed is our unwavering commitment to common-sense lending. One that looks at each case individually, and takes a customer’s personal circumstances into account before trying to find a way to help. Even in the most complicated situations, or when the high street lenders find it hard to say ‘yes’.
We’re here for all sorts of people in all sorts of situations, providing the finance they need to move in, move up, get on, or start something. Like homebuyers, investors, property professionals, landlords, and small businesses. We’re all about partnerships too. We work with a vast network of intermediaries, including brokers, accountants, solicitors, banks and financial advisers to get their clients the finance they need.
A ‘computer says no’ mentality has never cut it with us. Nor has just relying on credit scores and a one-size-fits-all approach. Thankfully, life is more complex than a series of algorithms, that’s why we’ve always put our people’s experience and understanding of our customers’ needs front and centre of the decision-making process.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum achievement of 2:1
- Graduation in 2017 or due 2018
- An interest and enthusiasm to work in the Financial Services industry
- The drive and passion to succeed in a growing and ambitious business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an innovative and resourceful approach
Accepted degree subjects
economics · transport engineering · marketing and advertising studies · mathematics · aerospace engineering · business and management studies · mechanical engineering · accounting and finance · electronic and electrical engineering · civil engineering and construction · environmental science and ecology · engineering management · law and legal studies
Contract and working hours
Permanent · Full-time
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Four
Closing date: 28/02/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 28/02/2018