Our Graduate Programme promises far more than just a job; it’s the chance to join a thriving business, learn from the best people in the industry, and grow your skills quickly. Join us, and you’ll gain lots of exposure to meaningful business projects, designed to help you gain a holistic understanding of our business, and provide you with an exceptional grounding in property and financial services.
As a graduate on our Data and Analytics programme you will join a team of industry experts who will work with you to accelerate your development. With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we'll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into financial services.
You will have a keen eye for detail, an enthusiasm for analysing and managing data as well as a determination and resilience to drive improvements. You will also be expected to build your understanding of our products and systems and to build strong relationships with the stakeholders across the business.
Throughout your programme you will be fully supported by a dedicated Academy Manager, as well as being mentored by Senior Leaders and previous Together Graduates during the course of the programme.
What our programme offers you:
- Exposure to lots of meaningful business projects and departments to give you a rounded understanding of the Financial Services industry and our business (this will depend on the needs of the business at the time);
- Graduate / CSR projects, giving you the chance to have a real impact on our business and on the wider community;
- Industry recognised qualifications (where applicable) to support you with your career;
- A competitive salary with annual review and bonus potential, as well as access to our industry leading long term incentive plan, Together Shared Rewards;
- A range of employee benefits including 26 days holiday (increases up to 29 with tenure), your Birthday off, access to a local gym, pension, health care, access to our company holiday homes, and much more!
What we are looking for
- Minimum achievement or expectation of a 2:2 degree in a mathematical based degree - data analytics, maths, statistics, engineering, sciences related. (You will have graduated in 2022 or are due to complete in 2023);
- Good knowledge of Excel would be very beneficial
- Exposure to SQL or R is desirable but not mandatory. However, it is important that you can evidence that you have learnt coding in any of the major program languages.
- Use of data visualisation tools such as PowerBI or Tableau is desirable but not mandatory as training will be provided.
- An interest and enthusiasm to work in the financial services industry;
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Our selection process consists of:
- Application (CV)
- A telephone interview
- An onsite (Cheadle) assessment centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment