We're currently recruiting for our Cyber Security pathway to join us for our 2019 graduate scheme. We offer a unique two-year rotational programme, in which you will gain experience across four specialist IT departments at Together:
- Cyber security
Throughout your programme you will be fully supported by our Academy Manager and established learning and development team, as well as being mentored by senior leaders and previous Together graduates during the course of your rotations.
You will have the opportunity to shape your future via study for professional qualifications, as well as benefiting from a host of benefits that you would expect from a Times Top 100 Company.
What our programme offers you:
- Rotations in four different departments to give you a rounded understanding of cyber security and IT within the financial services industry and our business
- Graduate team projects, giving you the chance to have a real impact on our business, and add-value to your CV
- Industry recognised qualifications to support you with your career in Cyber Security
- A competitive salary with annual review and bonus potential, as well as access to our industry leading long term incentive plan, Together Shared Rewards
- A range of employee benefits including 24 days holiday, your birthday off, access to a local gym, pension, health care and so much more
Starting: September 2019.
What we are looking for
Our graduates form a key part of our success, so you should want to be with us for the long run, and have a genuine desire in building a Cyber Security career within financial services. You should have a passion for developing your technical skillset with the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies within the Cyber Security space including machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Demonstrable interest in cyber security within your application and throughout the selection process;
- Graduation in 2018 or due in 2019
- An interest and enthusiasm to work in the financial services industry
- The drive and passion to succeed in a growing and ambitious business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an innovative and resourceful approach
Minimum achievement or expectation of a 2:1 degree in a cyber security or IT discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
How to apply
Our selection process consists of three stages: an in-depth telephone interview, a full day assessment centre, and social evening which runs from 17:30pm. Please consider if you would be able to commit to this process for a company based in South Manchester before making your application.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Location||Cheadle · Cheshire|