We offer a unique two-year rotational programme, in which you will gain experience across four departments at Together, including operational and specialist/technical areas.
Throughout your programme you will be fully supported by our Academy Manager and established learning and development team, as well as being mentored by senior leaders and previous Together graduates during the course of your rotations. You will have the opportunity to shape your future via study for professional qualifications, as well as benefiting from a host of benefits that you would expect from a Times Top 100 Company.
What our programme offers you:
- Rotations in four different departments to give you a rounded understanding of the financial services industry and our business (this will depend on the needs of the business at the time)
- Graduate team projects, giving you the chance to have a real impact on our business, and add-value to your CV
- Industry recognised qualifications to support you with your career in financial services
- A competitive salary with annual review and bonus potential, as well as access to our industry leading long term incentive plan, Together Shared Rewards
- A range of employee benefits including 24 days holiday, your birthday off, access to a local gym, pension, health care and so much more
Starting: September 2019.
What we are looking for
Our graduates form a key part of our success, so you should want to be with us for the long run, and have a genuine desire in building a career within financial services. You don't have to be interested in building a career within a specific area or pathway, but you should be curious and open-minded with a craving to learn within a successful business, and a long-term desire to be a future leader.
- An interest and enthusiasm to work in the financial services industry
- The drive and passion to succeed in a growing and ambitious business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an innovative and resourceful approach
Graduation in 2018 or due 2019. Minimum achievement or expectation of a 2:1 degree in any subject.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Our selection process consists of two stages, a full day assessment centre and a social evening. When applying, you should ensure that you are available for an assessment centre on either 19 February or 5 March 2019, and the evening of 14 March for the social evening.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28/02/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||Two|
|Location||Cheadle · Cheshire|