Our Graduate Programme promises far more than just a job; it’s the chance to join a thriving business, learn from the best people in the industry, and grow your skills quickly. Join us, and you’ll gain lots of exposure to meaningful business projects, designed to help you gain a holistic understanding of our business, and provide you with an exceptional grounding.
Our Graduates form a key part of our success, so you should want to be with us for the long run, and have a genuine interest in building a career within financial services. For this role we are looking for candidates who have good communication and writing skills, can come up with new ideas and interesting ways to tell our story. We’re ideally looking for someone who can be creative but can turn ideas into action. You may have a degree in business, marketing, media studies, journalism, or English but if not and you can demonstrate suitability we will still welcome an application.
Throughout your programme you will be fully supported by a dedicated Academy Manager, as well as being mentored by Senior Leaders and previous Together Graduates during the course of the programme.
What our programme offers you:
- Exposure to lots of meaningful business projects and departments to give you a rounded understanding of the Financial Services industry and our business (this will depend on the needs of the business at the time);
- Graduate / CSR projects, giving you the chance to have a real impact on our business and on the wider community;
- Industry recognised qualifications (where applicable) to support you with your career;
- A competitive salary with annual review and bonus potential, as well as access to our industry leading long term incentive plan, Together Shared Rewards;
- A range of employee benefits including 26 days holiday (increases up to 29 with tenure), your Birthday off, access to a local gym, pension, health care, access to our company holiday homes, and much more!
What we are looking for
- Minimum achievement or expectation of a 2:2 degree; (You will have graduated in 2022 or are due to complete in 2023);
- An interest and enthusiasm to work in the financial services industry;
- Able to commute to Cheadle on a daily basis;
- The drive and passion to succeed in an ambitious business;
- A problem solving approach and a keen desire to learn;
- Excellent communication, writing and organisational skills, consistently diligent with demonstrative high levels of attention to detail;
- You will often present your ideas to the senior management so excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to engage with senior managers are vital.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Our selection process consists of:
- Application (CV)
- A telephone interview
- An onsite (Cheadle) assessment centre
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment