The Account Manager position is an exciting role that gives you the opportunity to have a direct impact on the future of digital healthcare. You will be responsible for managing large customer accounts, identifying new sales opportunities and setting the strategic direction of the company. You will have responsibility for leading on projects that help transform healthcare across the NHS and global markets. From conducting high-level meetings with key stakeholders, to prioritising company projects, you will have responsibility from day one.
You will represent the company both in the UK and internationally.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
Read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits
What we are looking for
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 540 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 580 or above in Gaokao Science
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
COVID19 UPDATE – TPP are still recruiting however, our recruitment process has temporarily changed and it may take us longer to get in touch with successful applicants.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 22 October 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 22 October 2020