TPP’s Customer Relationship Manager (Mandarin Speaker) are responsible for driving the strategic direction of the company, formulating our short- and long-term goals; leading on the execution of a variety of global projects and implementations, as well as client expansion and company growth. You will work directly with our customers alongside local, provincial and national governments as well supporting our network of worldwide suppliers and business relationships.
Your influence will have an impact on the future use of IT in healthcare in both across the globe. If you’ve already worked in the industry or have experience in pre-sales, consulting and have had access to wide range of communication channels then we’d love to hear from you. Equally, if you’ve got no experience but are an approachable, friendly ‘people person’ you will excel in this role. We’re recruiting from all disciplines to join our open and enthusiastic team of Account Managers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for product advancement and business development; familiarising the ever-expanding product benefits and working with customers to promote projects and use cases
- Representing the company brand at international events
- Development and maintenance of co-operative relations and company resource
- Participating in business negotiation activities for new and potential business opportunities
- Analysing customer needs and assist with formulating service plans
- Supporting the implementation of key performance indicators to showcase customer project results
- Co-ordinate internal and external cooperation
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
Read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits
What we are looking for
- You’ll possess excellent communication, comprehension and coordination skills and have the ability to lead presentations and hold conversations with a variety of different audiences
- You’ll have the enthusiasm to demonstrate what the company and products have to offer
- You’ll be proactive and quick thinking
- You’ll have the ability to understand and represent the specific needs of customers and have the readiness to deliver results to deadlines
- You’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally and coordinate business efforts whilst exploring customer bases around the world.
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum ABB/AAC at A-level
- Native-level proficiency in Mandarin (speaking and writing)
- Adept in English (writing and speaking)
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 33 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- AABBBB at Scottish Higher / ABB at Advanced Scottish Higher
- 540 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 580 or above in Gaokao Science
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2023