TPP are seeking to recruit graduates from all disciplines to join our fast growing, open and enthusiastic analyst team based in Leeds. You will help actively drive the development of the hugely successful clinical software product, SystmOne. Your influence will have an impact on the future use of IT in healthcare.
Do you want a job where your intelligence, problem solving and social skills matter more than previous work experience? Do you have a good degree but haven’t found the right career? Do you want the opportunity to travel abroad? If so, we want to hear from you!
As a TPP graduate you will have the opportunity to take on significant responsibilities from early on in your career. You will be helping to tackle various challenges that require excellent communication and investigative skills. You will have the opportunity to interact with individuals from different healthcare sectors around the world, including the UK, China and the Middle East. A typical day does not exist for a graduate at TPP!
Please note that this is not a data analytics role.
- Analysis and problem solving
- Project management
- Designing and testing the system
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with healthcare professional
- Representing TPP at meetings and events
Salary and benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £32,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- BUPA Health, dental and travel cover
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Life insurance
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 20 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- 2.1 or higher at degree level
- A*AA at A-Level (or equivalent)
- Non-native English speakers who have not done A-Levels in the UK must have either: a TOEFL score of at least 103 or an IELTS score of at least 7.5 in all 4 categories
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to travel internationally
- A passion for learning and a desire to succeed
- The drive to take on new challenges
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
To apply, upload your CV and covering letter via the apply button.
When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
- All individual GCSE, A Level grades and English language grades (if non-native English speaker)
- Your degree classification
- What languages you are fluent in (if any)
- Where you heard about the job
Please note: We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks.
Closing date: 31/03/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 31/03/2017