We are looking for bright and driven graduates from all disciplines to work on exciting projects in our Analyst team.
You will work across a range of healthcare settings to understand requirements, and then collaborate with Software Developers to design new functionality. The role combines aspects of business analysis, systems analysis, and project management.
The variety of projects means that you will always have something new to learn. Your first project could be working on functionality to help a hospital manage patient flow in a busy emergency department. On the next, you could be designing and deploying an app for patients in rural communities in China.
Salary and benefitsWe will give you an excellent starting salary of £45,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Pub Fridays
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- Life insurance
- BUPA health, dental and travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-careers.com
What we are looking for
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to travel internationally
- A passion for learning and a desire to succeed
- The drive to take on new challenges
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
- Minimum of A*AA at A-level
See below for equivalent grades.
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- GPA of 4.0 or above
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
To apply, please do so via the Apply button and book on to a logic and reasoning test nearest to your location.
Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 20 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment